11 July 2007

welcome to the parker

so i just got back from *CONTENT EDITED* and I was watching Kathy Griffin, when I saw something that kinda had me stop in my tracks: a promo for a brand new show on Bravo called Welcome to the Parker. The show is a reality show which is based on/about the Parker Palm Springs, which is a gorgeous and luxurious resort in Palm Springs (and was also featured on an ep of The Comeback on HBO.)

Why i was shocked is three fold: number one, i used to work at Le Parker Meridien here in NYC. Number two, is that TA and I stayed at the Parker in December (and of course i wanted to tell him about this show!), but more importantly, is number 3: my old boss Samir from LPM in NYC is now the boss at the Parker Palm Springs, and he's the STAR of the show! Chraibi, I'm so jealous! Samir hooked us up with a really sweet room when we were there (the entire resort was masterfully designed by Jonathan Adler of Top Design fame.

Palm Springs is a beautiful place, and seeing the spot made me think of TA and the wonderful time that we had there...

Mr. Chraibi!


some pics from our stay at the parker, and one of tommy and michael when they went to the parker this spring! so cute




No comments: