17 April 2007

it's a long time coming...

well, to my loyal readers (all 3 of you, and you know who you are!), i'm back. my life has been nothing if not topsy turvy since i last posted, and i'm not going to bother you all with a long and detailed history, but i'll give you a brief update.

lets see, where to begin. in an episode reminiscent of almost exactly 1 year ago, TA (that's 'The Australian' for you all you newbies!) and I have broken up. I wish that I had a better reasoning than "it just wasn't working out", but thats really what it was. He was working too much, and I wanted too much, and neither of our needs were being met. once again, i had to break up with the man who i was in love with, and after putting so much into it for a year and a half, it was harder than i could have ever expected.

We haven't spoken since our breakup, which is how it should be. you can't seamlessly go from boyfriends to friends just like that, you know? you need time to like, grieve the relationship before you can accept someone as friends and friends only. i miss him horribly, and i think about him constantly. i wear the beautiful necklace that he gave me every day, and i think about him when i put it on. i even give it a little kiss, just because i'm a sentimental fool, and i think about him. I still love him, and i always will, but when things don't work, you need to do something about it. when things don't work the 2nd time around, maybe it just wasn't meant to be. i hope that he and i will be amazing friends in the future just as Jason and I are now. thanks to all of my friends for being so great through this once again. i'd implode without you all!

*CONTENT EDITED*

well, that's it for now. for those of you who care, i hope to keep this updated more often, and i'll fill everyone in on whats going on with me (whether you like it or not!)...

...adw

No comments: