23 April 2007

rainy days and sundays

so, LS (lil steve for all you newcomers) had his 25th Birthday Spectacular/Fiesta/Extravaganza/Liver-Killer this weekend. 25 drinks in 25 hours. It was fun, I got nice and drunk, met a guy who I had worked on a event with in person for the first time (we had only conversed on calls and via email, so it was nice to finally put a face to an email signature), and I woke up with a nice hangover yesterday. i mean, i started at 7pm, and lasted until around 1:30am, i think i put in a good show, no?

It was stunning out yesterday, and close to 80 (as it will be today…holla! walked around the city, which was kinda sad because i realized that it would have been a great day to be with TA. I called Nikki in CA and told her I was depressed and that I wanted to be walking around with him, and that it was a perfect day to be with your boyfriend or loved one, and she said 'well, it's not going to happen'...kinda blunt, but so truthful. i have to recognize that it's over and that as much as I want him to be walking around with me, it really is not going to happen. It sucks, it’s a reality I have to accept.

i walked to marc jacobs and went on a bit of a spree there, because you know that spending money always makes you feel better!

afterwards, i went to the eagle last night with my handsome roomy ACME, and PB (Power Bottom…remember that nickname??) and his new bffffff who is his twin, and I like him. Nice guy! Go PB! Yay! It was perfect night to hang out on their roofdeck for $3 beers. Can’t beat that! it's a fun place...

took this of the IAC building yesterday, what an amazing beautiful day!