21 September 2007

all good things...

Being with someone who makes you feel like you are walking on clouds is something that is hard to come by, and if you are lucky, you will stay airborne for a while.

ACC is going back to LA today, and it sucks, but I’m ok with it. I was able to spend one last night with him and it made me realize many things. First off, he’s a truly amazing person. There is so much to him, so much depth and passion and so much I admire. Second, it showed me what is out there in this big world, people who will make an impact on your life and your soul. Yes, it sounds ridiculous, as we have known each other for only a brief period of time, but there is a clear connection between us.

This short and sweet late-summer affair (which, as he puts is, “is just this close to being a French film with subtitles”) has ended, at least for now. Yes, it would be wonderful to spend more time together, but the reality is that he lives in LA and I live in NYC, and although he will be moving here in a year, this is where the amazing journey ends. the season is changing, and it's time for me to move on, something I have been trying to do for a while now... This was such a wonderful experience, and I thank you ACC for that. You really gave me something to remember, and as I told you, I hope that our paths cross again very soon...

I wear my heart on my sleeve, and everyone knows it. If I feel something, I say something (or write about it). I read my post from the other day, and I think that it was sappy, but you know what, it’s how I felt about things. in our short lifetimes, we only have a few opportunities to go with your heart, and I did just that, as fearlessly as possibly...no regrets...


No comments: