10 October 2005

Confessions Of A Madonna Lover


I mean, how damn excited am I about this album? they say that it will be Madonna's comeback album, on par with 'Ray Of Light'. 'ROL' was one of her beeeeeest albums, and if 'Confessions On A Dance Floor' even comes close I'll be happy. If it turns out that it is more like American Life, then we have a problem people.

I'm not saying that that was a bad album, but it surely wasn't her best. I used to love listening to "Hollywood", but as of late I've come to realize that it isn't that great. Oh who am I to complain. I love my Madonna/Madge/Esther/Material Girl, or whatever the hell she is going by now.

I'm hoping that when shes comes back in town for her next tour, Jamers hooks us up with on-stage seats like last time. I'm not even going to get into how great the last show was. Lets just say that we were like 10 feet away from her the entire time. Fucking Awesome!

No comments: