14 October 2005

yucky weather.

seriously, the weather here in new york blows. its has been raining essentially non-stop for days now, and i hate it. i come in to work sopping wet, even when i use my cute lil umbrella and my cute lil kenneth cole overcoat, but thats no match for the forces of nature as i have found. i am now bringing extra socks to change into when i get to work, because inevitably my toezies get wet! nooooo fun.

i met maggie grace from LOST today. she plays shannon, the cunty blond who slept with her step-brother, the lovely and delicious ian somerhalder.. me loves me some somerhalder. anyway, ms. grace was directly across the street from my office building signing autographs promoting her new movie the fog, which is a remake from the 1950's or so. no chance in hell that i will see that. i told her (like the LOST geek that I am), that LOST anchors my week, and my friends and I get together every Wednesday to watch it. She told me that she and the cast do the same thing. She said that she didn't know if they would still do it this season, but they do, and she loves it. look at me, being an et reporter and getting the scoop. hot!

T.A. is in S.F. for the weekend, but he's coming back on sunday and he and i and Jiller and some other peeps are going (well, i know i want to go, we'll see whether jiller and tom et al end up going) to the DigitalLife Expo?.at the Javitts Center. Theorhetcially I shouldn't go, because I had interviewed with ziff davis., the company behind the show, and they were complete cocksuckers (or cork-soakers, whatever you wanna call them). they never called me back, and they woman who i interviewed with was a cunt, so i TOTALLY told her off in an email saying that she was mean and rude to me, and they even though she was in a position of power as head of the HR dept, she shouldn't disrespect those who were job hunting. i don't really remember her name, but i know that she was still classy enough to pick at her teeth during the entire interview!

its L.J.'s bday this weekend. holla! party for him tomorrow, L.S. and I are making a cake. OK, well L.S. is making the cake, I'm just doing the icing and decorations. the poor boy is hauling in from bklyn with a double layer cake, and I get to ice it. love you boo!

No comments: