12 October 2005

i'm a little LOST...

ok, let me start off by saying that if you know me, i am a big big big LOST fan. I mean, my weeks are anchored by my Wednesday night viewing of LOST on ABC at 9. I started watching the show on Day 1 with the Sobster (who I miss horriblly. yeah, she's all happy in philly with her fiance, but come back to me! i need you! nyc needs you!) sadly, i know of so few people how watch lost. its just me, L.S., Wendy, L.J., Randall, and Mama Cass. the show won the fucking emmy! if you haven't watched it before, don't start now. yes, i am a huge proponent for the show, but if you start now, you'll be so damn confused. you need to watch season one. buy it, rent it, whatever. you'll thank me later. well, all of that aside, lets just say that i live for the show. first of all there is josh holloway, aka Sawyer, the sexy southern brooding type. he is always sweaty and oily and dirty, which sounds gross, but trust me, its delish!

well, i'm not really going to get totally into tonight's episode, but i was a little puzzled by some things, or as L.S. text'd me "I'm all high and confused." we met more people from the back half of the plane, and got more of hurley's back story. um, it wasn't so exciting if you ask me. now, its not that i wasn't excited by the episode, because the show never ceases to amaze me, but tonight's ep...eh. hurley's backstory (check out "Mr. Clucks" ) could have been more compelling, and what was with the bottle that claire found? if they were the letters from the raft, then why didn't sun read them?

but here's the thing that pisssssed me off more than anything. in the preview from last week, they showed jin speaking in english. L.S., L.J, Wendy and I were like shitting our pants! what a revelation! first we find out that sun can speak english, and now we find out that jin can too! well, when that scene showed up in tonights ep, we find out that it was just part of a dream sequence. hello, my name is adam. i'm disappointed.

No comments: