31 October 2005

happy halloweiner!

again, the publicist had a wonderful weekend. parties, dinner, boys, boys, boys! friday was the surprise party for PB (aka SB, MB...etc) which was a big hit! Everyone was there except for T (we missed you horribly!), and we had delicious Suck Dick Punch, and decorations, cock-tails, L.J. putting on a strip show and more! It was a hoot! The boys went to Boysroom (how apropos) after the party, but TA and I went home as we were tired and drunk, and he had to get up early. Sorry I couldn't make it to your party Jamie! I'm sad I couldn't make it, I'm sure I was missed...at least I hope so!

saturday i went out with TA to run some errands, bought a book that i really want to read called "A Million Little Things", then met up with L.S. for a birthday dinner for PB and his friends at The Stanton Social, which was delicious! the place is fucking amazing and it got sick reviews in the new Zagat Guide, especially for its decor. Following dindin, went back to JM's to hang out and get ready for the "Little Shop of Whorers" Halloween Party at DaveSlades downtown. I went dressed in my Indiana garb complete with backwards hat, backpack, fraternity paddle and a sticker that said "I'm Straight". what did I go as you may ask? "Adam: Circa 1998"! Ha! I'm hysterical! Saturday was also Mama Cass's bday! Holla! Check out these fun pic.



Sunday was GORGEOUS outside. Went with TA down to the village where he took me out for a fantastic brunch at Barbuto. the food was delish, but of course the company was better! we walked around afterwards, stopped into marc jacobs where I bought these two adorable skull bracelets for myself, and heading down to soho. TA is so sweet, he was making me laugh all day! we even ran into the filming of The Devil Wears Prada and we saw Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway, which was pretty cool too! Got some Jamba Juice and then headed back home. Great day. Was so tired taht I fell asleep at 9:30pm. Much needed.

Finally, here are some pics of The Sobster from a Halloween party this weekend. Miss you and love you! Have a great Dia De Los Muertos everyone!

the sobster and her man:

"I wanna tell you a secret":

"ok, lets make out!"

"peace bitches!"

1 comment:

MickeyPsHo said...

ad! the like bust out wasnt the same without ya. we must hang out soon. youre crazy publicist chelsea lifestyle is keeping you way too busy. gotta smoke and watch mindless tv together soon!