13 January 2006

Friday!

Ugh, I'm so freaking glad that the weekend is here. It's FRIDAY baby! Guy's, I know I have been so bad about posting lately, and its just been snippets here and there, but I'll make a concerted effort to post more often, with more substantial stuff.

so i hate sounding all like great and shit, but i'm having a great year thus far. i mean, i'm happy with my job, i'm happy with my apartment, a wonderful boyfriend, and i'm doing well all around.

i turned 26 last month, but i'm having my big ole birthday party tomorrow night at Go-Go, and that should be a hoot. it's open bar and no cover from 10-11. come on over, make sure to rsvp to rikslist@gmail.com!

went with the boys last night to splish Splash for a hot sec. went with T, L.S. and hottie Mr. Milnar and his crew. PB and Mr. French (I don't have a good nickname for him yet, so this will suffice in the meantime...sawwy!) met up with us after they went a shoppin at Fagercrombie and Bitch. And that's the only mention you get PB!

have you all check out Google Earth yet? it's FUCKING amazing! I mean, when I get bored at work, I quickly load up google earth and start searching for old addresses, my old camps i've been to, my dorm in college, places i've traveled to...everywhere. Go there now and download it, i highly recommend it!

ok, thats it for now. see you bitches this weekend!

No comments: