09 August 2007

good news, good times.

Well, it looks like things are looking up for old Gil!

*CONTENT EDITED*

Last weekend was excellent. Was out at eric & joes on fire island (thanks again boys!). Weather couldn’t have been any nicer. Had some great Eric and Me time, got myself some great color, hung out with a bunch of friends, went skinny dipping with all the boys (this would be the 2nd year in a row for that, thank you very much!), drank, relaxed, cleared my mind . ‘twas perfect. Here are some pics to enjoy...

their gorgeous house!


the pool where i swam and tanned every day, sometimes clothed...hehe...


see, i tolds you were were nekkid...



drunk on the roof...good times...


attempting to shed some light on the boardwalk to their place at night...


me and my lil...


sip & twirl fun...


a nice dramatic shot of my feet on the beach at night...

No comments: