12 October 2005

i'm going to explode

so my lip is fucking killing me. in case you don't remember why, check out my post from yesterday and maybe that will refresh your memory. anyway, it is killing like a biotch! i took a pic here at work (below), albeit not the best shot, you get the idea. my bottom lip is still swollen, and right under it is the cut in question. ouch. i'm sitting here trying to do work, upset about the whole boss incident earlier and my lip is throbbing like a beast. i think i am going to have to go to the doctor tomorrow after work and figure out what to do about it. its def infected which is just lovely lemme tells ya.


on another note, i'm leaving work today at 3 to go to services for kol nidre (read: yom kippur) at cbst CBST, the gay and lesbian synagogue of new york. i'm taking my gal pal lauren with me. i told her not to worry, and that there would be some straight people there and her response was "since i don't usually spend my day of atonement picking up men, don't worry about the straight to gay ratio for me. i think i'll be ok with a bunch of queens! we can all wash away our sins together." classic lauren.

LOST is on tonight, and I couldn't be more excited! after i go and attempt to be a good jew, you'll find me glued to my tele at 9 to see what happens. i'll give my opinion tomorrow.

AND I FORGOT! a big shout out to Cass for helping me with this blog thing since I'm so new to it. def check out Mama Cass when you have a sec. she's the bestest.

No comments: