23 May 2007

comment on this.

I don’t think that I’m a mean person at all. I think that on the whole, I am a nice guy, I’m very giving and I care a lot. I’ve come to the realization that some people are just the opposite. They are mean, callous, insensitive people. I say this because some of the comments that I have been receiving on here are incredibly cruel. Saying how I need to stop whining about the break-up or my posts are toe-curlingly boring, or that I’m losing hair at a rapid pace (which is just rude, and if you don’t think I’m already incredibly self-conscious about it, think how I feel when other people mention it in this context).

If you don’t like what I’m writing, then stop reading! No one is forcing you. I use this blog as a way to express how I am feeling about things in my life. I’ve been through a lot of changes in my life as of late, and I use this blog as my outlet. When I want to scream at someone, I can do it on here. When I want to cry about something, I can do it on here. I have a lot to say, and you don’t have to agree with it, but its just ridiculous that people can shamelessly anonymously post these nasty comments about me and how i live my life.

That being said, I’ve disabled the comments section. For those of you who still feel the need to attack me verbally, do it in person next time.

No comments: