04 May 2007

1 month down...

so its been 1 month since TA and I broke up. yeah, its been a rough month to say the least. i feel like so much is changing with me. i'm growing up, i'm growing hair in new places...oh wait, that happened 3 weeks prior to my bar mitzvah. anyway, yeah, i have a new job, i've made some new friends, but i don't know if i have a new outlook on life. i mean, i don't know if I’m supposed to really, but now would be a good time to have one, right?

I still think about TA, its going to be inevitable that I do. 1 month down and I still wear the necklace that he gave me, and I still give it a kiss everytime. I mean, I sorta treat it like a mezuzah sans any deep religious meaning; its more symbolic at this point. i guess in a way it will always keep him close to my heart (cute the sappy music please!)...

I still take everything day by day, and I’m def keeping myself distracted with things. My friend Marc's 30th last weekend (happy birthday old man!), tommy coming back to town (best weekend ever!) a tequila-infused OUT party at mr. Black last night (which by the way, I had vowed not to go to as I am a pussy and I am afraid that I will run into you know who), a wedding in PA this weekend that I’m going to with Queen Jiller, and lots of travel for work. busy busy busy. its what you have to do, ya know?

as a side note, I haven’t had a ciggy in over 7 and a ½ months. I mean,not even a drag of one. Not when TA had one, not when any of the Lil’s have one, none! I’m pretty impressed with myself, I won’t lie.

finally, something utterly insane happened to my neighbor andrew and i last night: we took a train home for the aforementioned OUT party from the b'way/laf stop, and there was not a single person in our car, for 2 stops! when the hell does that happen? really! so, to celebrate the occasion, we opted to act crazy, run around with our pants down (did i mention that we had imbibed a crap load of tequila?), and took some pics...enjoy!





(and if that's not one sweet jew ass, i don't know what is...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mezuzah…did you really bring up the mezuzah! Grant it, loved the Jew necklace, but I got to draw the line at Jew doorpost. (thank you very much wikipedia). Mezuzah, I can’t get the word out of my head now and I don’t even know how to pronounce it.

Anyway, get back with TA. I can’t stress that enough. Tell him you’d like to get a little of his mezuzah in your who-hah. The one proudly displayed so elegantly on the uptown E.